The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that is seeking a Digital Strategist to join our digital team in either our Arlington, VA office or Los Angeles, CA office. The successful candidate will report to the VP of Digital. The Digital Strategist will support clients with fundraising, membership acquisition/retention, and overall all marketing in the digital space. They will also craft strategy and oversee the execution of digital projects, managing a team of digital staff.
Digital Strategist - East Coast
ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Leading the strategy and execution of digital campaigns for a portfolio of clients with a strategic focus on fundraising, membership acquisition/retention, and marketing
- Coordinate with our direct mail fundraising managers to ensure strategies integrate online and offline channels
- Working with clients to craft digital strategy plans that meet their needs
- Managing a small team to implement and execute the digital plans
- Optimizing campaigns, analyzing results, and providing insights and recommendations for clients
- Mentoring and coaching team members
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- 6+ years of experience in the digital space, preferably with agencies that service nonprofits or political organizations
- Experience and ability to craft comprehensive, successful digital fundraising and marketing strategies that are measurable and integrate various channels
- Experience with building and deploying emails, working in digital ad platforms, and using Salesforce or other CRMs
- Ability to learn new technology systems quickly
- Strong analytical abilities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Results-oriented “team first” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO and holiday observances
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- 401(k) program with match
- Paid parental leave
- Free parking
- Free gym in the office building
- Cafe in the office building
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking, and diverse team excited about producing high quality work and delivering great results for our clients
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that provides expert marketing and fundraising services to nonprofits, cultural organizations, advocacy groups, and political causes. We are a passionate team of creatives who partner with mission-driven organizations seeking innovative digital, data, and technology strategies to achieve bold goals that change the world for the better. Our 30+ years of experience across a diverse client base enables us to deliver unique, compelling marketing campaigns that captivate audiences and yield transformative results… all while being delivered with an unparalleled commitment to our clients’ missions. Join us!
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
READY TO APPLY?
If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Strategist” in the subject line and include your resume and salary requirements.