The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that is seeking a Digital Account Manager to join our digital team in our Arlington, VA office. The Digital Account Manager will work on integrated, multichannel device strategies and utilize the latest tools in ad tech, email marketing, and web development to reach, engage, and convert target audience’s for political and advocacy clients. They will report to the Nonprofit & Advocacy Digital Strategist.
Digital Account Manager - East Coast
ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Leading execution of digital campaigns for TLC clients, with a specific focus on landing pages and social campaigns
- Managing the creative design process with the graphic design team
- Overseeing web development projects with the development team
- Building and deploying emails in various email platforms
- Pulling metrics and helping to prepare reports
- Running multichannel digital ad campaign setup and reporting, using our demand-side platform, Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, and other platforms
- Assisting with the digital team’s administrative tasks including producing billing memos, tracking invoices, and maintaining job logs
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- 2+ years of experience in the digital space or in advertising/marketing, preferably at an agency or nonprofit
- Strong customer services skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to mange multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Experience with building and deploying emails, working in digital ad platforms, and using Salesforce or other CRMs
- Comfortable using project management software
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and meticulous detail-orientation
- Ability to learn new technology systems quickly
- Results-oriented “team first” attitude
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally and expand knowledge of direct marketing and general print production
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO and holiday observances
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- 401(k) program with match
- Paid parental leave
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking, and diverse team excited about producing high quality work and delivering great results for our clients
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that provides expert marketing and fundraising services to nonprofits, cultural organizations, advocacy groups, and political causes. We are a passionate team of creatives who partner with mission-driven organizations seeking innovative digital, data, and technology strategies to achieve bold goals that change the world for the better. Our 30+ years of experience across a diverse client base enables us to deliver unique, compelling marketing campaigns that captivate audiences and yield transformative results… all while being delivered with an unparalleled commitment to our clients’ missions. Join us!
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
READY TO APPLY?
If interested, email email@example.com with “Digital Account Manager” in the subject line and include your resume and salary requirements.