The Lukens Company, a full-service direct response fundraising and marketing agency, seeks an ambitious self-starter to serve as Production Coordinator, with a focus in print production for nonprofit direct mail marketing. Located in Glendale, CA.
Direct Mail Production Coordinator (West Coast)
- Assisting the Production Director in managing the print and production of direct mail projects
- Opening jobs in our production management system and maintaining status
- Reviewing and coordinating production schedules with Account Teams to meet deadlines
- Continually monitoring the status of all works in progress to ensure delivery on time and within estimated budget
- Managing and coordinating all work (data, artwork, copy, print proofs, postage, etc) between outside vendors and the Account Teams
- Reviewing and routing set-ups (laser signoffs) and print proofs for direct mail projects
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of production signoffs through the TLC proofing system
- Completing the billing process by facilitating and finalizing costs/invoices for each renewal project
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of direct mail or agency experience, be extremely well-organized, pay meticulous attention to detail, be able to multi-task, and be very comfortable working with art and data files.
In addition, the individual should have the willingness to learn and develop direct mail skills to service a variety of clients. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are necessary to be successful.
Ready to Apply?
Please email resume, references and salary history to email@example.com and include Production Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls please.
The Lukens Company is an award-winning full-service direct response marketing agency serving conservative political clients, non-profit organizations, and cultural institutions. We offer competitive salaries and a full-benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, a 401(k), and more.
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.