The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that is seeking a Digital Strategist to join our digital team in our Arlington, VA office. The successful candidate will report to the VP of Digital. The Digital Strategist will work on integrated, cross-channel/device strategies and utilize the latest tools in ad tech, email marketing, and web development to reach, engage, and convert target audience’s for political and advocacy clients.
Digital Strategist - East Coast
ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Leading the execution of digital campaigns for clients, with a focus on strategic testing while staying on top of industry trends
- Managing creative design process with graphic design team
- Managing web development projects with development team
- Overseeing email deployment and building in email platforms
- Pulling marketing metrics and prepare reports
- Supervising cross-channel digital ad campaign setup, optimization, and reporting, using our demand-side platform, Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, and other platforms
- Mentoring and coaching team members (training, professional development, guidance, etc.)
- Communicating and monitoring proper billing procedures
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- 7+ years of experience in the digital space or in advertising/marketing, preferably at an agency or political campaign
- Ability to delegate tasks and manage a small team
- Ability to write and edit industry-related documents (strategy proposals, results analyses, etc.)
- Strong customer services skills and the capability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Experience with building and deploying emails, working in digital ad platforms, and using Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience with project management software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to mange multiple projects and think on your feet
- Results-oriented “team first” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for our mission and making the world a healthier, happier, safer place for ourselves, people around the world, and the next generation
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO and holiday observances
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- 401(k) program
- Paid maternity leave
- Free parking
- Free gym in the office building
- Cafe in the office building
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking, and diverse team excited about producing high quality work and delivering great results for our clients
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that has been providing marketing and fundraising services to political and non-profit clients for over 30 years. We innovatively use digital, data, and technology to support the fundraising and marketing efforts of political, advocacy, non-profits, and cultural attractions organizations. We are dedicated to our mission of innovating ideas, inspiring actions, and getting results for our clients and are passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, safer place for ourselves, people around the world, and the next generation. Join us!
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
READY TO APPLY?
If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Strategist” in the subject line and include your resume and salary requirements.