The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that is seeking a Digital Coordinator to join our digital team in our Arlington, VA office. The Digital Coordinator will support the day-to-day execution of our clients’ digital campaigns that are focused on fundraising, membership acquisition/retention, and marketing. This position will support our Digital Account Managers and Digital Account Executives with various activities.
Digital Coordinator - East Coast
ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Supporting Digital Account Managers and Digital Account Executives with execution and project management of digital campaigns
- “Keeping the trains running on time” by coordinating and collaborating with various teams like design, web development, copywriting, and data and analytics so that digital projects are executed with high quality, meet deadlines, and are within budget
- Setting up and deploying emails and online advertising
- Maintaining report trackers
- Executing administrative tasks like circulating invoices, submitting billing, etc.
- Providing additional support to your team as needed
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably with some digital experience
- Strong communication, writing, and analytical abilities
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Results-oriented “team first” attitude
- Ability and desire to learn, specifically new technology systems
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO and holiday observances
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- 401(k) program with match
- Paid parental leave
- Free parking
- Free gym in the office building
- Cafe in the office building
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking, and diverse team excited about producing high quality work and delivering great results for our clients
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that provides expert marketing and fundraising services to nonprofits, cultural organizations, advocacy groups, and political causes. We are a passionate team of creatives who partner with mission-driven organizations seeking innovative digital, data, and technology strategies to achieve bold goals that change the world for the better. Our 30+ years of experience across a diverse client base enables us to deliver unique, compelling marketing campaigns that captivate audiences and yield transformative results… all while being delivered with an unparalleled commitment to our clients’ missions. Join us!
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
READY TO APPLY?
If interested, email email@example.com with “Digital Coordinator” in the subject line and include your resume and salary requirements.