The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that is seeking an Account Executive to join our non-profit division in our Los Angeles, CA office. The non-profit division partners with a variety of museums, animal welfare organizations, social welfare organizations, aquariums, zoos, faith-based missions, and other clients staffed by awesome people looking to make a difference in the world. The Account Executive will play a key role within a client services team, helping to keep marketing campaigns on track, brainstorm new ideas, analyze results, and stay up to date with clients’ missions, messages, and goals.
Account Executive - West Coast
ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Developing a deep understanding of your client’s organization and structure, knowing the client’s product and services and staying aware of client news and changes
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Consulting with clients about specific campaign requirements and objectives while working with the Account Director to develop and execute strategies in pursuit of program goals
- Keeping clients up-to-date on campaign progress and results
- Teaming up with various internal departments (creative, production, data analytics, etc.) to execute campaigns
- Managing campaign schedules and project deadlines to ensure on time campaign execution
- Delivering proposals and final products to clients for review
- Reviewing and analyzing weekly results to guide client recommendations
- Communicating and monitoring proper billing procedures
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience in marketing/advertising, fundraising, or project management
- Ability to write and edit industry-related documents (strategy proposals, results analyses, etc.)
- Ability to plan, organize, and audit
- Strong customer services skills and the capability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to mange multiple projects and think on your feet
- Results-oriented “team first” attitude
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Adept at problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, giving you the ability to present information, respond, and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients and/or other managers with clarity
- Understanding of the basics in computer software and office equipment
- Passion for our mission and making the world a healthier, happier, safer place for ourselves, people around the world, and the next generation
- Experience working with non-profit organizations (strong bonus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO and holiday observances
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- 401(k) program
- Paid maternity leave
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking, and diverse team excited about producing high quality work and delivering great results for our clients
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award winning full-service direct response agency that has been providing marketing and fundraising services to political and non-profit clients for over 30 years. We innovatively use digital, data, and technology to support the fundraising and marketing efforts of political, non-profit, cultural, and advocacy organizations. We are dedicated to our mission of innovating ideas, inspiring actions, and getting results for our clients and are passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, and safer place for ourselves, people around the world, and the next generation. Join us!
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
READY TO APPLY?
If interested, email email@example.com with “Account Executive” in the subject line and include your resume and salary requirements.