You’re an experienced direct response marketing professional with 5 – 10 years’ experience in the non-profit sector and you want to use your skills not just to further your career and earn a living, but also to make the world a healthier, happier, safer place for ourselves, for people around the world, and for the next generation.
Account Executive (East Coast)
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response agency that is seeking an Account Executive to join its Nonprofit division in our Arlington, VA location. The Nonprofit division partners with a variety of museums, animal welfare organizations, social welfare organizations, aquariums, zoos, faith-based missions, and other clients staffed by awesome people looking to make a difference in the world. We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, free parking, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a collaborative work environment alongside a dedicated team of professionals excited about producing great work and delivering great results for our clients.
The Account Executive plays a key support role within a client services team, helping to keep marketing campaigns on track, brainstorm new ideas, stay up to date with clients’ missions, messages, and goals, and analyze results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a deep understanding of your client’s organization and structure, knowing the client’s product/services and staying aware of client news and changes.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Consulting with clients about specific campaign requirements and objectives while working with the Senior Account Director to execute strategies in pursuit of program goals.
- Keeping clients up-to-date on campaign progress and results.
- Teaming up with various internal departments (creative, production, data analytics, etc.) to execute campaigns.
- Managing campaign schedules and project deadlines to ensure on time campaign execution.
- Delivering proposals and final products to clients for review.
- Reviewing and analyzing weekly results to guide client recommendations.
- Communicating and monitoring proper billing procedures.
What we’d like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree
- You have five to ten years of experience in Marketing/Advertising, Fundraising or Project Management.
- Your experience working with nonprofit organizations is a strong bonus.
- You can write and edit industry-related documents (strategy proposals, results analyses, etc.).
- You’ve demonstrated strong customer services skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients.
- You’re a multi-tasker who can adjust on the fly.
- You can work independently.
- You’ve got a results-oriented “team first” attitude.
- You understand the importance of details.
- You’re adept at solving problems and resolving conflicts.
- You have crazy good communication skills – both written and oral – giving you the ability to present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients and/or other managers with clarity.
- You can plan, organize, and audit.
- You understand the basics in computer software and office equipment.
Ready to Apply?
If interested, please email resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Account Executive” in the subject line.
The Lukens Company is an award-winning full-service direct response marketing agency serving conservative political clients, non-profit organizations, and cultural institutions. We offer competitive salaries and a full-benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, a 401(k), and more.
The Lukens Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.