TLC Pulse / 05.17.12
- The USPS announced plans today to move ahead with a modified plan to consolidate its network of 461 mail processing locations in phases, the first of which will consolidate 140 locations in February 2013.
- Bloomberg Businessweek wrote this week about how integrating all marketing channels can help brands combat the common problem of a fragmented message. We couldn’t agree more!
- Facebook might be big topic of conversation on Wall Street these days, but their effectiveness as a digital marketing vehicle is inefficient compared to Google, according to a study by search marketing management company, WordStream. The average click-through rate for a Facebook ad is 0.051 percent, compared to Google 0.4 CTR.
- The Lukens Company Hires Krista Harte Sassaman as Senior Account Director
- Peering Into The Ether-Net
- The Next Generation of American Giving: A Summary
- What Do Gmail’s New Inbox Tabs Mean for Marketers?
- The Art Institute of Chicago and TLC Take Home Silver!
- Upcoming Conferences
- The Lukens Company Names Erik Pfalzer Director of Data & Analytics
- Using all the Gear in your Digital Toolbox
- The Lukens Company Promotes Matt Seney to Director of Digital Services
- Spotlight: Gayden Akhbari